Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Jill

Today is Jill's birthday and I thought I would dedicate this post to her. Here is an excerpt from an email I sent about 3 months ago. I still feel the same today as I did then.

"...You are the love of my life. You’re the only lover I have ever known, and I am your’s. Nobody knows me better, you’re the one I talk to when I lay in bed. You’re so patient with all my flaws…my impulsiveness, my strong will, my selfishness. You deserve so much better but I thank God we are together. You are an amazing mother. Any good parenting I know was learned from you. I love the way you kiss our kids…and I love it when you kiss me. You’re the person I want to grow old with. My favorite memory of you (I have a billion, but this is a new one) the moment Cadence was born, she grabbed your finger and put it to her face. I have never seen you so happy. It makes me cry..."

Happy Birthday Jill

3 comments:

Jill Roberts said...

Thank you.
Thanks also for getting up with the kids this morning so I could sleep in...it was amazing! :)

Mark Roberts said...

you're welcome...love you

Samuel Isaac Richard said...

I think this brings PDA to a whole new level...